- Fees for Alteration services are determined after the item has been fitted, based on the complexity of your request and the time needed to complete the alteration.
- In consideration to our employees and customers, we kindly request that all garments brought in for alteration to be dry cleaned or laundered, smoke and animal hair-free.
- Once alterations are complete, please inspect your garment, try it on, and determine if the work was done in a satisfactory manner before leaving.
- In order to give all brides the time and attention they deserve, please arrive on time for your appointment, call if you are running late or need to reschedule.
- A fitting fee of $35.00 will be charged if, after being custom fit, you decide to have someone else do your alterations (bridal gowns only).
- Phone estimates on bridal gowns are basic estimates only; once the actual gown is seen, the costs may be higher or lower depending on the level of work needed.